Al-Qaem Youth Society
(A Guide to the Doers of Good)
AN OPPORTUNITY OF LIFETIME TO PERFECT ONE’S SELF FOR BETTERMENT AND SUCCESS OF THIS WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER!!
“Take advantage of five opportunities before five other things (that end the opportunity); your youth before your senescence, your health before your illness, your wealth before your poverty, your leisure before your haste, and your life before you death”- Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw)
Al Qaem Youth Vasai
Imam Ali (as) has said, ‘That knowledge is very superficial which remains only on your tongue; the intrinsic merit and value of knowledge is that you ACT upon it’.”
Alqaem Youth Ulama
The Aims & objective of Al-Qaem Youth Society of Islamic Guidance
1) Providing religious, spiritual, cultural and social guidance to the Muslims of our community.
2. promoting and propagating Islam on the basis of teachings of the Holy Prophet(S.A.W.) and the Holy Ahlulbayt(A.S)
3) Organizing religious gatherings.
4.Tableegh activities by providing Islamic education to our children, youth and those converted to Islam.
5. Helping other Islamic organizations to get a better understanding of the importance and the status of Ahlulbayt(A.S)
6.Taking lead roles in poverty eradication and other charitable activities.
7.Working with the Local Community to spread the right message of Islam and establish long lasting relationships for everyone’s interests.
8.Organizing 5-7 day’s tours under the guidance of Ulemas, teaching ways and means of perfecting our selves to become good Muslims. A Guide to the Doers of Good on the path of Islam.
9. Offering counseling services on occasions:
- When a member of society requires or requests counseling.
- When a resident aalim recommends a Muslim brother/sister for counseling.
- Counseling may include: Divorce, Separation (temporary or permanent), Anger Management, Teen issues.
10.Providing matrimonial help and services to the members of our community.
11.To provide a platform for the upliftment of women in our society
12.Develop support groups for disabled and handicapped children and their families within the community. Organizing trips and events to encourage them.
13) Visit the ill and elderly in hospitals and nursing homes. Support them by making dua’a requests at mosques, Islamic centers and on websites.
14) Helping the righteous scholars in Propagating Islam all over the globe.
15) To provide academic and worldly knowledge, viz. Computer, Current Affairs, etc in the form of lectures and discussions.
As an important step in the ongoing struggle to strive in the path of Allah, the community has constantly tried to establish an Islamic atmosphere in which our children can grow and become healthy both spiritually and physically. That struggle continues but the nature of the battle has changed. We have realized the most effective way of getting through to our youth is through the youth. The best strategy to keep our youth on the Siratul Mustaqeem (the right path) is to train leaders from within them who will guide them towards the truth and away from evil.
The Al-Qaem youth Society seeks your support in raising funds for all these activities. Please donate generously and get Life Membership . For Donation Cont: email@example.com
To pay any amount Visit www.alqaim.info and click on
Imam Ali(a.s) said:Do not be ashamed If the amount of charity is small because to return needy empty handed is an act of greater shame.
Declared Aba Abdillah Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (a.s.) ” Whoever satiates a hungry believer so that the one is satisfied fully, neither a human being among people nor a near-stationed angel nor a divine Messenger knows how great his reward is in the Hereafter except Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.” Then, he added: “Feeding a hungry Muslim is from among the means of forgiveness.” After that he recited the word of Allah, Almighty and Glorious: “Or the feeding on a day of hunger, of an orphan near of kin, or to the indigent (down) in the dust.” (Sura Balad, No. 90, verses 14 to 16).” ( Reference : Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 201, Bundle of Flowers)
Become Member of Al-Qaem Youth Society today and be a part of Umma and Religious, Educational and Social Activities.
For any additional details and to obtain specific information please feel free to contact any of the Executive members mentioned below:
Maulana Ali Akbar Qummi
(Resident Aalim Mahfil e panjatani Vasai,
Treasurer Acadaamy of Ulama Khutba Mumbai)
You must produce a membership card when you visit us.
“To promote a religious, political and social foundation in preparation for the imminent return of the leader of our time – Imam Al-Mahdi (May Allah hasten his return).”
“Together We Grow.”…. Together We can Build.