Interview Tips…25 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. What have been your achievements/high points in your career?
4. What have been your key learnings in each job?
5. What kind of a job will interest you?
6. Why do you want to leave the present job?
7. Why do you want to join this Company?
8. What do you do in your liesure?
9. What excites you outside your job?
10. What are your career objectives in the short and in the long term?Why?
11. What are your significant achievements in your personal life?
12. How will you describe your personality?
13. What can you do for us?
14. What are your personal values?
15. Why did you switchover from technical stream to management?
16. What is the difference between a technical job and a management job?
17. What is a successful manager like?
18. How does it feel working with expatriates?
19. What are your reading habits?
20. “Sell me this(pen, book, magazine)”
21. Aren’t you changing fields?
22. If you could have made improvements in your last job, what would they have been?
23. Describe the best person who ever worked for or with you?
24. Describe emergencies in some of your jobs for which you had to reschedule your time.
25. A license will be forthcoming if you offer a bribe to the official. Will you do it?
Syed Mohamad masoom Abidi