A’uzu billahi minashaitanir rajim
I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Satan.
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Allahuma salli ala Muhammadin wa aale Muhammad
(O Allah! Bestow Peace on Muhammad and his Descendants)
“Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.” (33:56)
‘Innallaha wa Malaaa-‘ikatahuu yusallunna ‘alan-Nabiyy:
Yaaa – ‘ayyuhallaziina ‘aamanuu salluu ‘alayhi wa salimuu taslimma
عن رسول الله(صلى الله عليه وآله) : من عسرت عليه حاجة، فليكثر الصلاة عليّ فإنها تكشف الهموم والغموم ، وتكثر الأرزاق، وتقضى الحوائج .
It is narrated from the Prophet (SAWA)
Whosoever has a difficulty in getting his need fulfilled, he may repeat Salutation (Salawat) on me , because it removes the difficulties and uncomfort, increases the income (Rizq) and fulfills the needs.
Benefits of Reciting Salawat upon the Prophet Undoubtedly Allah and His Angels send blessings on the Prophet. O’ you who believe! Send upon Him Blessings and salute Him with all respect. (Al-Qur’an- 33:56)(1) The one who recites Salawat (Durood) once Allah sends ten blessings upon him, eradicates ten of his sins and inproves ten of his grades. (Mishkat)
(2) On the Day of Judgement the nearest person to me, from amongst the people, would be the one who would have recited Salawat the most in this (mortal) world. (Tirmidhi)
(3) (Truly) a miserly person is he who (when) heard my name being mentioned did not recite Salawat in my favour. (Mishkat)
(4) You decorate your meetings by reciting salawat on me because your salawat would (turn out to) be the Divine Light for yourself on the “Day of Judgement.” (Jamih us-Sahih)
(5) Recite salawat on Friday in abundance because it is the “Day of presence of angels (for witness).” On this day Angels present themselves (in my court). And undoubtedly when any one from amongst you recites salawat in my favour then before he has finished his recitation of salawat in my favour, his salawat reaches my court. (Jamih us-Sahih)
(6) In the magnificent night of Friday (i.e. the night between Thursday and Friday) and the luminous day of Friday recite salawat in my favour abundantly, because your recited salawat is presented to me (by the Angels). (Jamih us-Sahih)
(7) Recite salawat on the day of “Friday” and the “Friday Night” (The night between Thursday and Friday) excessively because who-so-ever does that, I shall stand witness to him and would be his advocate on the “Day of Judgement.” (Jamih us-Sahih)