Naad e Ali recited by Daughter of Sister Anila zaidi
NAAD-E-ALI (From ahle Sunnat jamat)
NAAD-E-ALI YUM MAZHARIL AJAAIB TAJIDHOO AWNALLAKA FIN NAWAAIB QULLA HAMIW WA GHAMIN SAYANJALI BI NABUIWATIKA YA RASOOLALLAH WA BI WALAYATIKA YA ALI YA ALI YA ALI.
BENEFITS OF NAAD-E-ALI SHAREEF
1. For the biggest of problems, read 41 times every day.
2. To attain anything you want, read 66 times daily till you attain your goal.
3. If a person is very ill and Doctors even give up hope, then read 7 times on rain water and give the patient to drink till he or she feels better.
4. If you feel that someone is being attacked by jin or bad Asar etc read 15 times and blow on water. Sprinkle water on face of person.
5. If you are in a very bad situation and difficulty, make fresh ghusl and wudhu and read 1000 times.
6. If you send somebody out for something to anyone and you need a good reply, then read three times and blow in the persons ear. He will return with good news.
7. If some one is arrested or charged, then he should read daily forty times till name is cleared.
8. If you are waiting for a reply to a letter or application etc. then read face the direction of the place from where you are awaiting a reply before Esha salaah and read this 65 times.
9. For barkat in wealth and to attain from the Unseen Treasures of Allah, read it 91 times daily before Fajr Salaah. (Do not leave for the rest of your life)
It is also better for this amal to sit on the same musalla and the same time everyday.
10. To make an enemy or evil competitor obedient, read 18 times for three days, thinking of him in ones mind.
11. To see the Beloved Rasool (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), make fresh wudhu and ghusl. After Esha, read 100 times Durood, then 500 times Naad-e-Ali Shareef, and once again one hundred Durood Shareef. Then go to sleep with wudhu. Insha Allah if you are sincere, you shall see Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).