May Allah curse the prejudice, jealousy and enemity of Ahle Bayt (a.s.), as no indisputable fact of Islam remained certain, and at every place the faithfuls of the government created doubts. And who is ignorant of it that, Aayat-e-Tat-heer, is in the glory of the pure Ahle Bayt (a.s.), and by Ahle Bayt it means the five noble souls. But in the olden and modern times such persons are, by all means born whose function is to suspect realities and to devote the certainties of Islam at the alter of doubts. They wanted to take the help the matter of before and after part of the verse and connect it to the wives of the Prophet (s.a.w.a), and in the meantime have confessed this also that, the circle of Ahle Bayt (a.s), is far more expensive than wives, and in it there is also place for Hazrat Ali, Janab-e-Fatemah, Hasan and Husayn (a.s). As after which such a group was born which emiminated this possibility too, and in his crude ideas established the proofs that the application of Ahle Bayt cannot be to the infallible, by it is meant only the wives of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a). And prepared one or two narrations also in which the narrators have tried to relate the Ahle Bayt to wives, and have overlooked all those Traditions against this, in which there was no place for doubt or suspicion, on the contrary stopping Umme Salamah itself was a proof that, wives are not a part of it. Anyway, it is the impertinence of times, as the wife of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a), who tried to enter was stopped by the Messenger (s.a.w.a), and in the mark or sign of the one who was not even present at this moment, was made a participant of the verse from the unknown. Now, for a study, the references of Ahmad ibne Hambal and his contemporary or the later authentic scholars of the Ahle Sunnat are being quoted, who have mentioned Hazrat Ali, Fatemah, Hasan, Husayn (a.s.) name by name and the revelation of the verse in their glory after which there remains no place for any doubt or refutation:
1. Hafiz Abu Dawood al Teyasi Sulayman ibne Dawood ibne Jaroodal Basri, author of the book Musnad vol. 8 page 274, published Hyderabad.
2. Allahah Hafiz Abu Abdullah Ahmad ibne Mohammed ibne Hambal Shaybani, author of Musnad, vol. 1, page 331, published at Cairo.
3. Hafiz Mohammed ibne Eisa Tirmiza, author of Sahih Tirmizi, as traced by ibne Hajar.
4. Hafiz Mohammed ibne Usman ibne Abi Shayba Kufi, author of Musnad, ref. Of Falakun Najaat, page 43.
5. Allahmah Abu Abdir Rehman Ahmad ibne Sho’aybun Nisaai, author of Khasaais, p.4.
6. Hafiz Mohammed ibne Jurayr Tabari, author of Tafseer, vol. 22, p.5. printed in Egypt.
7. Hafiz Abdur Rehman ibne Abi Hatim Mohammadar Razi, ref. of Falakun Najaat.
8. Sulayman ibne Ahmad ibne Ayyub Tabrani, author of M’ojam, ref. of Sawaaiq.
9. Allamah Jasaas. Author of Ehkamul Qur’an.
10. Hafiz Hakim Abu Abdillah Mohammed ibne Abdullah Neshapoori, author of Mustadrak. vol. 2, p.416. v. 3, p.146. v. 3, p.159. v. 3, p.172.
11. Allamah Mohaddis Ahmad ibnal Husayn ibne Haroonal Muwayd billah, author of Amali page 23.
12. Hafiz Ahmad ibnil Husayn ibnal Ali al Bahiqi, author Sunan Kubra. v.2, p.149.
13. Allahamah Hafiz Abu Bakr Ahmad ibne Ali Thabital Khateebal Baghdadi, author of Tareekhal Baghdad, vol.10.
14. Allahamah Hafiz Abu Umro Yusuf ibne Abdullah ibne Moha. Ibne Abdul Birral Andesi, author of Isti’ab vol.2, p.460.
15. Allahamah Mohaddis Sheikh Abul Hasan Ali ibne Ahmadal wahidi Neshapoori, author of Asbabun Nuzool, page.267.
16. Hafiz Delmi. Author of Kitab Firdaws, referred by Sawaaiq.
17. Hafiz Husayn ibne Sa’udash Shafe’I al Baghwa, author of Masaabehus Sana v.2, p.204.
18. Allamah Mehmood ibne Umar az Zamakhshari, author of Kashshaaf v.1, p.193.
19. Allamah Qazi Abu Bakr Mohd ibne Abdullah ibne Mohd ibne Abdullah al Shubayli, author Ehkamul Qur’an. v.2, p.166.
20. Abul Muwayd Muwaffaq ibne Ahmad Akhtab Khutaba Khawaarazm. Manaqib p.35
21. Allamah Ali ibnil Husayn ibne Hebtullah Damishqi, famous as ibne Asaakir, Author of Tareekhe Damishq.
22. Allamah Fakhruddin Raazi, author of Tafseere M’aroof.
23. Abul Sa’aadaat Mubarak ibne Mohd ibne Atheeral Jazri. Jami’ul Usool. v.1, p101.
24. Allamah Mohaddis Sheikh Hassan ibnal Husayn ibne Ali ibne Mohd ibne Batreeq al Asadi, author of Nahjul Uloom.
25. Allamah Sheikh Azaddin Abul Hasanb Ali ibne Athrreal Jazri. Bk. Usdul Ghaaba.
26. Allamah Yusufal Waa’ez ibne Abdullah al Mushtaharba ibne Jawzee. Tazkerah khawasul Aammah.
27. Allamah Ganji Shafe’I, author of Kifaayatut Talib.
28. Allamah Kamaluddin ibne Mohd ibne Talha Shafe’I, author of Matalibus So’ool.
29. Allamah Sheikh Abu Abdullah Mohd ibne Ahmad al Ansari al Qartabi, author of Jami’ul Ehkamil Qur’an.
30. Allamah Sheikh Yahya ibne Sharafuddin Damishqi, author of Sharaful Mahzab.
31. Allamah Qazi Bayzawi, author of Tafseer M’aroof.
32. Hafiz Mohibuddin Ahmad ibne Abdullah al Batri, author of Zakhaaerul Uqba.
33. Allamah Nasfi, author of Tafseere Madaarik.
34. Allamah Waliudiin Mohd ibne Abdullah al Khateeb al Amri Tabrizi, Mishkatul Masabih.
35. Allamah Jaleel Abul Fida Ismaeel ibne Katheer Damishki, author of Tafseere M’aroof.
36. Hafiz Nooruddin Ali ibne Abu Bakr al Haythmi, author, Majma’uz Zawaaid.
37. Sheikhul Imam Ali ibne Mohammed famous as ibne Sabbaagh al Maliki, al Fusool al Mohmmah.
38. Hafiz Shahabuddin Ahmad ibne Ali ibne Mohd ibne Mohd ibne Ali al Asqalani famous as ibne Hajar, author of Asaaba.
39. Shamsuddin Abu Abdillah Mohammed ibne Ahmad Zahabi, author Talkheesul Mustadrak.
40. Allamah Sheikh Hamid ibne Ahmad al Mohalla Imani, author of Hadaaeqal Waradiya.
41. Allamah Nizamuddin al Hasanal E’raj al Qummi, author of Tafseere Neshapoori.
42. Mohaddise Jaleel As Sayyaed Ataaullah al Husayni, author of Rawzatul Ahbab. 43. Allamah Jalaaluddin Suyuti, author of Durre Manthoor. 44. Allamah Muwarrikh Ghiyasuddin ibne Humamuddin, author of Habibus Sayr.
45. Ash Sheikh Ahmad ibno Hajaril Makki, author of Sawaaeqe Mohreqa.
46. Allamah Mir Mohd Saleh Kashfi, author of Manaaqibe Murtazwi.
47. Mohaddis Jaleel Alauddin ibne Abdul Malik Hisamuddin, famous by Muttaqi al Hindi, author of Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal.
48. Allamah Mohammed Shurbayni al khateeb, author of Tafseere Siraje Muniir.
49. Allamah Sheikh Mohammad ash Shafe’I al Yamaani, author of Manzooma.
50. Allamah Mulla Ali al Qari, author of Sharhul Faqihil Akbar.
51. Author of Arjahul Mataalib.
52. Allamah Burhanuddin Shafe’I, author of Seeratul Jaleeya. 53. Mohaddith Zarqani, author of Kitabe Ma’roof.
54. Allamah Abdullah ibne Mohammad ibne Aamir. 55. Allamah Sheikh Mohammed Sabaan Misri, author of As’aafur Raaghebayn.
56. Allamah Qazi al Husayn ibne Ahmad ibnal Husayn al yamaani. Ar Rawza an Nazeer. 57. Allamah Sheikh Mohammed ibne Ali Shawkani, Fathul Qadir. 58. Shahaabuddin Mehmood al Aaloosi, author of Roohul Ma’aani.
59. Allamah Shablanji, author of Noorul Absar.
60. Allamah Siddiq Hasan Khan Bhopali, author of Tashreeful Bashar. 61. Sheikh Yusuf ibne Ismaeel Bahani, author of Sharaful Muwayd. 62. Allamah Abu Bakr ibne Shahabuddin ash Shafe’I Rashkatus Saadi.
63. Allamah Sayyid Alavi al Hidad Sadiqi Al Hazrami ash Shafe’I, author. Al Uqoolal Fasl.