- Create an email alert for this Islamic Blog
- Add a blog search gadget for for this Islamic Blog to your Google homepage
- Subscribe to a blog search feed for for this Islamic Blog/ in Google Reader New!
Brothers & Sisters in Islam Asalam Aleykum,
Al Ajal Ya Imam E Zaman(a.s)
Tum pardah utha dogey jis din duniya ka bharam khul jayega
Haq yeh hai tumhaare pardeh se ek ek ka pardah qayam hai
Inkar jinhen hai ghaibat se ae Qais woh imaan kho baithe
Hum ghaib pa imaan rakhte hein imaan hamara Qayam hai
By: Qais Zangipuri
We being in the name of Allah subhan o tala because it is only after His remembrance that success flows. We the youth of this Muslim community and of this humanity share a greater role in today’s society. In seeking education, professionalism and the ultimate faith we too must bare the burden of sharing the knowledge and experience that we acquire along our individual paths. Every individual brings forth unique characteristics which when united as a whole creates an energy that is un surpassable.
The Aims and objects of the Alqaem youth include, among others,items such as Education,Medical,Economical and Social upliftment of the community and arrange Majalis on occasion of birth and shahadat/wafat respectively of the masoomeens (A.S), and also to encourage healthy discussions of religious and other related subjects and items, masael. Guidence through Teachings of Islam and Practice of ahlulbayt
All are welcome to subscribe, regardless of caste, religion or nationality.
I am sure this Blog shall soon proove a great center of knowledge, as we are having full support of 20 muslim scholars from different part of the world. All the discussion will be published in one Of our Blog and website www.alqaem.org also. All member are allowed to post their Articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or You can register yourself here and start sending blogs.
“You know, when the fire of Nimrood had engulfed Prophet Ibrahim (as), there was a little frog. This little frog used to full its mouth with water, and pour it on the fire. Others laughed at this ‘mindless, random act of kindness’, and told him that your mouthfuls of water won’t stop the fire of Nimrood. You know what the frog said? It said, on the judgement day, I will be asked of what I did within my capacity, just a frog’s mouthful of water.”
I remember the words of Imam (a.s), that we are responsible for the duty, and not for the result. Bless you And All Your Family those help others and learn islam.
The Aims & objective of Al-Qaem Youth Society of Islamic Guidance
1) Providing religious, spiritual, cultural and social guidance to the Muslims of our community.
2. Perform Tableegh- To provide for an Alim wherever required in any part of the world. and Helping the righteous scholars in Propagating Islam all over the globe. Tableegh activities by providing Islamic education to our children, youth and those converted to Islam.
3. Helping other Islamic organizations to get a better understanding of the importance and the status of Ahlulbayt(A.S)
4) .Taking lead roles in poverty eradication and other charitable activities.
5) .Working with the Local Community to spread the right message of Islam and establish long lasting relationships for everyone’s interests.
6).Providing matrimonial help and services to the members of our community.
7).Develop support groups for disabled and handicapped children and their families within the community. Organizing trips and events to encourage them.
8)) Visit the ill and elderly in hospitals and providing Medical Aid: for the sick and needy.
9) To provide academic and worldly knowledge, viz. Computer, Current Affairs, etc in the form of lectures and discussions among out youth those who not capable to pay the fees..
10) -Isalmic books: publishing Islamic books in different language.
11) Housing Plan- Repair and providing home those who do not have house.
To meet the above requirements, space for alqaem youth’s full fledged office, space for school, madersaas, computers for students has to be acquired in due course of time depending upon resources.
At the moment a suitable place consisting of one rooms have been acquired on temporary basis Ambadi Road Vasai(west) India. The Al-Qaem youth Society seeks your support in raising funds for all these activities.
Imam Ali(a.s) said:Do not be ashamed If the amount of charity is small because to return needy empty handed is an act of greater shame.
“To promote a religious, political and social foundation in preparation for the imminent return of the leader of our time – Imam Al-Mahdi (May Allah hasten his return“
For any additional details and to obtain specific information please feel free to contact.
For those who give in charity, men and women, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and they shall have a noble reward.”
-Holy Quran 57:18
“Together We Grow.”…. Together We can Build.
Iltemaas E Dua
Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi